I know that I should just let it go, but I just can’t, so here’s my top ten less politically correct, and more humorous responses for the “OLDER” retired Navy Spouse, who felt the need to post a personal attack…
10. Well, bless your heart, you think I’m sarcastic…
9. You have read my posting for two years, and you are just now stating realize that I’m sarcastic, snide, and superior. It took you two years?! It normally takes people a few minutes.
8. A person, who does not know me is posted a response to a forum post stating that I am “snide” and “sarcastic,” and in the next sentence she says that “I must think I’m superior…” Lady, here’s pot and here’s kettle, why don’t you get to know each other while I have a cookie and glass of wine.
7. So I’m snide? Ma’am, the 1970s called, they want their insults back.
6. Your waiting for my response. Here’s a thought, why don’t you hold your breath, and get back to me in a few moments?
5. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were my mother, or tInternet police.
4. Thanks for your input, I will give it precisely the attention it deserves.
3. You have been reading my posts for two years? I don’t know if I should be happy about having an Internet stalker, or creeped out for having an Internet stalker.
2. I’m just here reading the comments.
1. I’m so glad you know me so well by reading what I write on an Internet forum. We should be best good friends! Why don’t you come over, so we can braid hair, watch movies, and eat popcorn?