I am making a list. Kind of like Santa Claus, but kind of not like Santa Claus. It’s called my “What The Hell, I Might As Well…” list. It’s not really a bucket list, as I have accomplished most of my bucket list items– I ran New York City Marathon, went scuba diving in Guam, climb Pike’s Peak, saw a few celebrities (including a celebrity crush– Hugh Jackman in New York), I saw a Broadway Play, watched the sun rise, swam with dolphins, been in the Empire State Building… This list is arbitrary weird things I always wanted to do:
- Write a Star Wars Novel. I know that it will never get published. I’m going to publish it on a fan fiction site.
- Publish a chick lit novel. I wrote it, but I got to pitch it to a publisher. I don’t know quite how to do that.
- I would like to go to another foreign country. I don’t which one yet, I was thinking Africa, but my oncologist said I can’t go to Africa. I asked at an appointment if I could travel while on treatment. He said, “I don’t see why not, it’s not like you’re going to Africa.” DAMN…. SHOT DOWN.
- Drive a sports car as my primary mode of transportation. I want a Mustang.
- Get paid to do something I love– like having someone buy a picture I took, maybe sell my novel.
- Own another puppy. I want a red Siberian Husky with blue eyes. Love my pups, but I want that darned red Sibe.
- Live in a big city again. Tired of these quiet little rural cities. This one is about to be checked off.
- Build a house from scratch. I want to design my next house. I want funky colors in my bedroom, I want a bathroom with a huge glass window made by Angela (Big Orange House). I want my photographs framed and put up all over the house.
- I want go get soaking wet in a thunderstorm.
- I want to see Niagara Falls, or Carlsbad Caverns again.
- I want to go to the Academy Awards, or Emmy’s, or Golden Globes– something to dress up for, and meet people– I know it’s the strangest ass thing, but I want to go to it. I love movies. I have been in two, it might be cool to be in another, or a television show…
That’s about it. What’s on your What The Hell, Might As Well list?